As an ArgoUML contributor I'm going to blog my activities here, so that they may draw interest by other developers or help other developers when doing tasks similar to what I've done. AND(!) the grand vision that makes an Argonaut what he is, TO THRIVE IN THE BIG DANGEROUS WORLD, TAKING THE Argo TO A GOOD SHORE ;-))

Monday, November 19, 2007

2007-11-19

While I was testing a patch by Lukasz Gromanowski, found a bug in org.argouml.ui.SettingsDialog. This one is interesting. The contract established by GUISettingsTabInterface is that implementers will be called when the user saves the configurations. But, that wasn't happening for SettingsTabCpp. After some debugging and seeing the bug in my front several times I finally understood.SettingsTabCpp does not extend JPanel and the SettingsDialog was only invoking the callback methods of tabs contained by its component tabs (an object of type JTabbedPane), which were of type GUISettingsTabInterface.

No comments:

Reader Shared items

Followers