I was starting to try to hack my way to implement the ArgoUML's projects recovery tool which I proposed in issue 5862: Support for moved/renamed/merged profiles when I started to hesitate on what to do. So, I did the right thing, went to ArgoUML 0.28.1 and started a lightweight design session.
I decided that the tool should exist as a sub-project of ArgoUML core. For now its use case(s) is very simple:
Picture 9 – ArgoUML's projects recovery tool use cases.
This is a high level view of the static structure I arrived:
Picture 10 – ArgoUML's projects recovery tool core high level static structure.
This is the activity diagram for it:
Picture 11 – ArgoUML's projects recovery tool happy path activity diagram.