As an ArgoUML contributor I'm going to blog my activities here, so that they may draw interest by other developers or help other developers when doing tasks similar to what I've done. AND(!) the grand vision that makes an Argonaut what he is, TO THRIVE IN THE BIG DANGEROUS WORLD, TAKING THE Argo TO A GOOD SHORE ;-))

Saturday, July 03, 2010

More ideas about htmled

htmled, my Python hacks to automate conversions of the contents in my handbooks into posts in my blogs received some recent attention, but, I still have plenty of hitches with the overall process. Follow two quick ideas for future improvement.

The handbook editing part (creating the content in HTML) is too hard; solution might be a specific mode in Emacs customized for editing HTML with specific functions to accelerate the creation of structural elements or using a base format that can be processed afterward to generate the proper HTML.

Editing in Emacs is way superior than in the HTML browser. I wonder if it would be possible to embed Emacs as the editing component of multiple lines text fields. Extra bonus if you could put a served Emacs frame as the editing component.

No comments:

Reader Shared items

Followers